torsdag 31. mars 2011

More modelling, Textures and Lighting


As you might have suspected (from both the old fashioned sink, and also the old fashioned stove), I try to make the kitchen in an american 50s/60s style. Since Deryck told me not to worry about the Disney- effect, I really take this all the way:P I have made the floor checker- and appearing used/old. The green stuff on the sink, also made it look a lot better (older). Also, take a look at the window. I have added snow on it- not sure if I am going to keep it yet.



Setting the style for the kitchen bench.




Introducing a gingerbread man model for the first time, to see how he looks in the scene.Also testing camera settings.




The kitchen benches are finished.



The gingerbread house!



Notice that the light is brightest where the action is going to take place. I like this, it makes the bench appear more as a stage. I think am going to keep it like this.






Testing out different colours on the walls.. I feel like the pink one is the best, it gives good harmony to the scene. Added tiles. Also added a glass-thingy at the bottom of the window.



Yes, I think pink will work fine.




Added a chopping board for the house to stand on.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar