Hi!
I have been animating for a little while now, but I felt the need for shortening the story a little bit- to get less seconds to animate. I have removed about 12 seconds of animation. Fortunately my story was developed a long time ago, so I really know it well- and feel that the changes I have made doesn't ruin the story. But feel free to disagree, and give feedback if you want to:)
YouTube-LINK
I have removed:
* The part where he sits down beside the dough.
* The part where the character lays down in "his" cookie-cutter.
* The part where he removes the dough from the wife, and the part when he carries her to the oven.
* The part where he decorates the wife with a button.
* Some walking, when man and wife approaches each other at the end..
Also I have added a new shot at 0:25 sec, we look at the character from a low angle.. Also a new pose here..he looks at himself.
Besides any feedback in general, I could use some feedback on the shots of the star.. From 0:09 sec to 12 sec. Does it look OK? Deryck mentioned a close-up of the star would look nice..should it be a closer close up? Is it OK that the camera moves?
I have gone sligthly blind when it comes to the camerawork in my production at this point..looked too much at it I suppose!
PS: the previz you are looking at does not contain any of my "final" animation. I am currently animating in another file. I use the previz-file to test out different things, and implement the changes to my "main" file.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar