søndag 19. juni 2011

DONE with it:

I meant to write about the animation lately..however- I just went into my own little world, and FOCUSED. The last two week I've been a machine..and suddenly..I had animated so much that I cant believe it. Friday I had the weekly meeting with Deryck.. Had 15- 20 seconds left to animate. I showed him a crappy render of the progress so far, and he discovered one last camera-issue thing. I am crossing the line in
one of the last shots. The wife stands up, moves from screen left to screen right, and suddenly a new line is made. (180 degree rule). The following shot therefore violates the 180 degree rule.. Deryck suggested that I either animated the camera so that it stays on her right side trough the whole shot, or that I keep the camera still, but changes its position so that the wife never moves from one side of the screen to the other. I chose the last option.. (don't want to animate one more camera= lazy!) Turned out OK.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar